|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in Export standard wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after receicved deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Vibration Finishing Machine||Application:||POLISHING|
|Dimensions::||1150X1050X900mm||Rated Voltage:||380V 50HZ|
|Rated Input Power:||2,2kw||Weight:||400 Kgs|
Vibration finishing Machine is particularly suitable for chamfering, deburring and improving surface roughness of various metal and non-metal parts (such as bearing rollers, ferrules, retaining frames, automobile parts and gears), improves the whole appearance quality of the parts,
and is the preferred and requisite equipment of industries such as aircraft manufacturing, automobile, bearing, textile, and craftwork, etc.
1. Adoption of vibratory motor to produce vibrating force, it makes workparts and medias move in one direction and mass finished
2. Aplicable to process small and medium size workparts in large amount load, with good finish effect
and sand working efficiency is improved to 6-10 times compared with tradional finishing methods.
3. No damage to the original shape and size of the workpart.
4. The processing vessel interior surface is lined with PU (polyurethane), avoiding direct damage to the work -parts and machine metal, and the working life for the machine is extended.
5. Random checking the workparts in the finishing process, easy operation. Option to choose the independent electrical box with converter.
|MODE||capacity||motor||electricity||motor speed||PU lining thickness||size(LXWXH)||weight|
Vibratory finishing machine is composed of inertial vibrator, vessel, electrical cabinet and basement.
Inertial vibrator: This is the vibrating source of the machine, it is composed Of vibratory motor,springs
and eccentric blocks.
Vessel: The vessel is welded of annular steel plate. It is lined with high quality wearable
Polyurethane, to weaken the noise and the bump of work pieces on vessel.
Electrical cabinet: Operate the machine by buttons on the control panel.
Basement: It is weld of steel, and it has springs to hold the vessel.
Contact Person: barre